Incontinence Products For Men: Choosing the Right Product
Don't let the Unexpected Leak™ hold you back
You can't function properly if you're worried about leaks and odors, so make sure you've got the right incontinence products for men -- designed for your needs and you can get rid of those worries right away. Then you'll see there's absolutely no need to cut back on pleasurable activities like watching a game of football, having picnics with the family or playing golf the entire day. It is all about using incontinence products for men that are specifically designed around the male anatomy.
What to look for when choosing incontinence products for men
- Urine is unpredictable: it can leak in small or large amounts and can spread quickly across clothing, creating damp patches and discomfort; so it's important to have protection designed for rapid absorption.
- The penis tends to move as you do, so look for a product that fits securely and comfortably around the penis without restricting natural movement.
- If you are out and about, it may not always be possible to change your protection immediately, so a product that locks the urine away from the skin is important for comfort.
- Discretion is key. That means an incontinence product that provides discretion, protection and comfort.
The right incontinence products for men can do all of this so you can enjoy your days out with confidence.
TENA® MEN™ Protective Guards are anatomically designed to meet all these needs for light to moderate leakage protection. For moderate to heavier leakage, our TENA® incontinence underwear products for men are designed to be worn like regular underwear and provide additional incontinence protection.
Follow the links below to find your product:
If you're caring for a loved one, you may want to consider our TENA® adult diapers and incontinence briefs for men which provide the maximum protection for incontinence with fasteners that make it easy to put on and remove.
“TENA for Men is the only product I use. TENA gives me more confidence than any other... … great product!”
- TENA® Customer in Seattle, WA