TENA® Classic Briefs
TENA® Brief line features a flexible design with enhanced discretion, and protection for moderate to heavy bladder and/or mild bowel incontinence with security against leakage. TENA® Classic Briefs are also suitable for fecal incontinence. Hook tab fastening allows unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body to minimize leakage. TENA® Classic Briefs also feature comfortable core technology that wicks fluid away from skin and traps it into the brief. The briefs have a soft nonwoven backsheet for improved comfort and dignity.
- Suitable for men and women.
- Hook fasteners promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
- Clear-View Packaging and 100 Case Counts for all Sizes!
- COMFORTABLE CORE TECHNOLOGY with super absorbent technology wicks fluid away from skin and traps it into the brief.
- Preferred by Wearers as more Flexible with Enhanced discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for correct product selection.
- CURVED ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
For the reimbursed market: benefits for dealers:
- New case packaging makes it easier to match a state's reimbursement allowances with fewer cases – helping to cut costs and increase profits for dealers
- Fewer case shipments can help save over 30% in freight costs (compared to ordering with prior case counts)
|Absorption||Size||Hip/Waist size||# in pack|
|6||Medium | Order#: 67720||34" - 47"||4 Pkgs of 25 Pcs/Case|
|6||Regular | Order#: 67730||40" - 50"||4 Pkgs of 25 Pcs/Case|
|6||Large | Order#: 67740||48" - 59"||4 Pkgs of 25 Pcs/Case|
|6||Extra Large | Order#: 67750||60" - 64"||4 Pkgs of 25 Pcs/Case|
You May Also Like
6725267200-PAbsorption: 7TENA® Ultra BriefsDescription
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now featuring hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product. TENA® Ultra Briefs also feature the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
6740167501-PAbsorption: 8TENA® Super BriefsDescription
Constant checking for wetness and night changing can disrupt already fragmented sleep, which is why you should consider a product for nighttime or extended wear protection such as TENA® Stretch Super Absorbency for maximum incontinence protection.
TENA® Stretch Super Absorbency provides maximum bladder and/or bowel protection for nighttime or extended wear. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay in place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft nonwoven material provides full breathability.