Protect your Wallet from the Unexpected Leak™
Kick-Start your Savings
Before we jump into the specifics about loyalty programs, couponing and other funding sources, there are some basic tips that will help you stay in the black when it comes to spending on incontinence products.
- First, sign up at TENA.us to get valuable information on everything related to bladder weakness, including where and how to save money with coupons, exclusive special offers at partner retailers, lifestyle tips, personalized information and more. Not already part of the club? Sign up here.
- Our coupons available on TENA.us are redeemable at your local retailer only. However, we do occasionally offer TENA promo codes for use on TENA.us through our monthly newsletters. Please see the field at the bottom of TENA.us to sign up and receive offers and updates.
- We’re sure you have a favorite retailer. Your go-to choice for all your shopping needs, including incontinence products. It’s important to know about their policies when it comes to coupons, loyalty programs and returns. An informed shopper is often a savvy shopper. The best place to start is the retailer’s website. Here you’ll find all the specifics you require to make better purchase decisions. While you’re there, sign up for their e-newsletter. This allows you to receive weekly deals right to your phone, computer or tablet. More on coupons and loyalty programs shortly.
- The Internet can be an invaluable resource when it comes to saving money. Before purchasing anything online at your top retailer, search for valid promos codes. The best way to do this through search engines such as Google. But there are also sites that do all the work for you. There’s usually a promo code floating around and you’ll ending up saving big time by simply doing your due diligence. Here’s comprehensive guide on discovering promo codes.
- If you have the opportunity to buy by case or economy pack and you are a frequent user, calculate your cost per piece and compare. To find your cost per piece, take the total cost per case and divide by the number of pieces. Not only is this a good indicator of how much you’re spending on each unit, it’s a great method for price comparison.
- Come across a hot deal, too irresistible to turn down? Buy in bulk! Especially if you have more frequent leaks and know you’ll be using the product often. This way you’re getting a fantastic price and you don’t have to go out and purchase the product as often. Hoarding can be a good thing!
- Sign up at TENA.ca to get valuable information on everything related to bladder weakness, including where and how to save money, exclusive special offers at partner retailers, lifestyle tips, personalized information and more. If you are not already part of the TENA family, we’d love to have you! Sign up here.