Revised: May 11, 2016
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
- You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, password, credit card and other payment information as well as other information to use the Site, including registering;
- Information when you contact or interact with us;
- Information about your interactions with us;
- Information necessary to process a request for information or samples; and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to us in connection with using the Site, including your comments and other content.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages, content or features that you visit and the time and duration of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect for the purpose of administering our business, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- For fulfillment of orders and requests;
- To identify you as a user of the Site;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To enable you to provide ratings and reviews and participate in questions and answers;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To provide the services you request, including the Site and the products and services made available through the site;
- To create anonymous data and to compile aggregate data, which we may use for any purpose, including for internal and external business purposes;
- To analyze the Site;
- To allow us to personalize and enhance your experience using the Site;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Site;
- To improve the Site or develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions and prevent misuse of services or offers, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site; and
Please note that you may choose not to allow us to use your information for certain purposes (such as to send you promotional information) as described in the “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
2.Third Party Service Providers. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Site (for example, postal mail, e-mail, customer list management, data analysis, data hosting, marketing, credit card and other payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, ratings and reviews, and questions and answers, etc.). We may share information about you with these third parties, or allow these third parties to collect information about you on our behalf, that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them. Some of these third parties may be located outside the United States. While outside the United States, information may be subject to applicable foreign laws, which may permit foreign government and national security authorities to access information in certain circumstances.
3.Business Changes. If we become involved in a proposed or actual merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
Other Disclosures. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below), we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Enforce or apply the Terms;
- Comply with law; respond to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process; or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties to the extent required or permitted by law;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others (for example, protecting the security of the Site);
- Protect against potential liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of the Terms, our policies or agreements or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to visitors to and users of the Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies; Do Not Track. Please see the “Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies; Do Not Track” below.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES DO NOT TRACK
We, along with the third parties described below, use persistent and session cookies, Web beacons and other technologies. These technologies are used for tracking, analytics, Site personalization and optimization and to personalize our and third party interactions with you.
- Cookies. Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Site.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed. For example, we use persistent cookies to remember a visitor when the visitor returns to the Site after visiting another website.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software. For example, we may use session cookies to remember what a visitor placed in the visitor’s cart.
Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user's online activities over time and across different Internet services when a user uses the Site.
To opt-out of Bazaarvoice: http://www.bazaarvoice.com/privacy-policy/
To opt-out of Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
For the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
To opt-out of Adobe Omniture: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html#4
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We periodically review these measures. If you are logged into the Site, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you input. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate, by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-866-ASK-TENA (1-866-275-8362).
- Email Communications. You can make changes regarding receiving email communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-ASK-TENA (1-866-275-8362).
- Postal Mail. You can make changes regarding receiving postal mail communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-866-ASK-TENA (1-866-275-8362).
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies; Do Not Track Please see Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies; Do Not Track above.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18. If you are under age 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Site. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under age 18, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-ASK-TENA (1-866-275-8362).
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident and your business relationship with us is primarily for personal, family or household purposes, you may request certain data regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line. You may make such a request up to once per calendar year. If applicable, we will provide to you via email a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately-preceding calendar year, along with the third parties' names and addresses. Please note that not all personal information sharing is covered by Section 1798.83's requirements.
HOW TO CONTACT US
TENA Consumer Care Center
P.O. Box 8091
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54702-8091
Telephone: 1-866-ASK-TENA (1-866-275-8362)