NEW! TENA® Flushable Washcloths Video
How often are your Staff and Residents flushing washcloths?
Overflowing toilets and wet floors are a risk to Resident and Staff safety. Certified flushable by NSF, TENA® Flushable Washcloths help minimize liability risk while promoting greater Resident and Staff satisfaction.
TENA Flushable Washcloths
The ONLY adult-sized disposable wipe that is Tested and Certified by NSF International as Flushable / Dispersible
- Promote Toileting Programs, Independence and Dignity
- Helps maintain skin integrity
- Leaves a fresh feeling on skin and removes odor
- Safer living environment
- Safely and easily dispose of pericare washcloths
- One step, effective pericare saves staff time
- 3-in-1 formula means effective cleansing, better protection and moisturizing
- Safer working environment
Who is NSF?
NSF has over 65 years of experience testing products to protect public health and the environment and is the leading resource for testing and certification to validate flushability claims.
DO YOUR WIPES HAVE NSF CERTIFICATION?
NSF conducts a comprehensive
product evaluation program, which includes months of product testing and a manufacturing inspection.
For More Information click here or click the product image above to view product information and supporting brochures.
To request a Trial, send an email inquiry to TryTENAFlushable@sca.com. Please note that this Trial offer is open only to eligible end user customers purchasing through approved medical/surgical supply chain distributors in Long Term Care, Home Health and Assisted Living.
Trial offer not available to consumers or valid for home usage. Void where prohibited.