The TENA Kitchen Recipe of the Month - August '17
Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Water
- Cranberry juice, a few splashes
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 3 cups Ice cubes
- 15 Fresh Strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- Fresh mint
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water.
- Boil 5 minutes to make a syrup, chill.
- In a blender container, pour in chilled sugar syrup, a few splashes of cranberry juice, cold water, half of the ice cubes and strawberries.
- Blend at highest speed until smooth.
- Add remaining ice and blend again.
- Serve in cocktail glasses and garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry and mint.
- Makes 6 servings.