The TENA Kitchen Recipe of the Month - March '18
Chickpea and Feta Salad
- 1 Can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Chopped red pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped yellow pepper
- 4 Green onions, chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped celery
- 1 Cup Cubed English cucumber
- 1 1/2 Cup Coarsely chopped feta cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 3 tsp Chopped fresh mint
- 1/54 tsp Salt
- Ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss lightly. Serve.
- Make 4 servings.