The TENA® Kitchen Recipe of the Month - August '14
- 1 1/3 cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 Tbsp Chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Low fat sour cream
- 4 cups Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Using 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in sour cream until mixture forms a soft batter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together fruit, sugar and cornstarch. Spoon into an 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Drop 8 large spoonfuls of the batter onto the fruit mixture.
- Brush batter with milk.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over batter.
- Bake at 350 F for 50 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.