The TENA Kitchen Recipe of the Month - April '17
Asian Steak Salad with Mango
- 3 tbsp Apple juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Sodium reduced soy sauce
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb Beef Strip Loin or Top Sirloin, thinly sliced
- 4 cups Torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cut into thin strips
- 1 Sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk together Vinaigrette ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in large frypan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry beef until browned, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl toss together the romaine, mango strips, peppers, green onions and basil.
- Top salad with cooked beef strips and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle entire salad with Vinaigrette before serving.
- Makes 4 servings.