Blueberry and Maple Syrup Crunch
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp Grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients for Fruit Base and spread in 8" square pan.
- Combine Topping ingredients and sprinkle over Fruit Base.
- Bake at 350°F 40 - 45 minutes (5 minutes longer for frozen blueberries) or until top is golden and fruit is bubbly.