Chicken Breasts with Walnut and Red Pepper Topping
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Pear, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Brush chicken breasts with olive oil on both sides.
- Place chicken breasts on broiler pan.
- Broil 10 minutes. Turn chicken and broil 7 – 10 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients for topping.
- Spoon topping over broiled chicken.