Cranberry Apple Crisp
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 1/4 Cups Chopped apple (about 8 small) apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 Cups Whole Berry Cranberry sauce, canned
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ground flax seeds
- 1/2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- Low fat vanilla yogurt, optional
- In a large bowl stir together chopped apples, cranberry sauce, lemon juice and nutmeg.
- Spread evenly in a 9" x 12" baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine oats, flax, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in softened butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with low fat vanilla yogurt.