Pear, Romaine Lettuce and Cashew Salad
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium Bosc pear, halved, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp Grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp Mild mustard
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Granulated sugar
- Combine salad ingredients in salad bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle over salad and toss.