Potato Garlic Pizza Snacks
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 4 Mini Pitas, 4 inch diameter
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Medium potatoes, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pitas on cookie sheet and sprinkle with mozzarella, right to the edges.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt. Remove from oven.
- Melt butter in frying pan on med high. Sauté onions and garlic 2 minutes.
- Add potatoes, olive oil and salt.
- Sauté 2 - 3 minutes or until potatoes are almost soft.
- Spoon onto pitas.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18 - 20 minutes.
- Cut into quarters for an appetizer or snack.