Spiralized Summer Salad
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 2 6" Zucchini
- 2 6" Carrots, peeled
- 1 6-8" Summer squash
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Basil flavored olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt 2 tsp Grated lemon zest
- Using a spiralizer, shred zucchini, carrots and summer squash into long strands and place in large salad bowl.
- Using scissors, cut the spirals into smaller pieces to make the salad easier to eat.
- Add Italian parsley and red onion and toss together.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss.