TENA Proskin Maximum Absorbency Underwear for Men
Item# 73520, 73530, 73540
TENA ProSkin™ Protective Incontinence Underwear for Men is designed to give you the look and feel of real underwear in an attractive cream color while providing maximum absorbency. Effective leakage and odor protection plus super-absorbent polymers help lock away urine moisture. Unlike regular adult diapers, TENA Proskin Briefs are designed to give you more comfort and confidence. ConfioAir® Fully Breathable Technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance with Triple Protection for dryness, softness and urine leakage security. The soft curved leg elastics ensure a secure and comfortable fit. Ideal for everyday use, for moderate surge incontinence to heavy urine leakage protection.
- ConfioAir 100% Breathable Technology to help maintain your skins natural balance, while providing maximum absorbency protection, a dark masculine design, and superior quality and fit
- Proskin Underwear provides heavy leakage incontinence protection, a comfortable masculine design and leg elastics to help prevent leaks
- Effective leakage and odor protection in a comfortable incontinence brief for discreet and dependable protection
- The soft curved leg elastics ensure you're protected throughout the day
- Tena Proskin Maximum Absorbency Briefs have a secure and comfortable fit - Ideal for everyday use
TENA Proskin Maximum Absorbency Underwear for Men is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SteveF from Front / rear There is no obvious marking to indicate which is which on thus product. It's a case of trial and error.
Date published: 2020-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb from So Comfortable Got these for my husband. He is so happy What a wonderful find! The Tena Proskin Underwear for Men are a great: lightweight, comfortable, cool AND the provide the protection needed. THANK YOU, TENA! So very thankful to find these.
Date published: 2020-01-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Floyd from front/ rear identity I can not find any marking that tells me which is front or rear. Difficult for an 83 yr old with poor eyesight.
Date published: 2019-12-14