White Chocolate and Almond Holiday Cookies
The TENA Kitchen Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 1 cup Slivered almonds
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add the vanilla and almond extracts and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- With a spatula, stir in the almonds and white chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons or cookie scoop onto baking sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 9 - 11 minutes until edges are lightly browned.