TENA Bariatric Briefs
- Fully breathable
- Stretch sides allow for comfort, accurate sizing and "stay in place" fit
- Blue target absorption zone locks in liquid where more protection is needed
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle and less noisy
- Moisture-proof lining protects clothing and linen and is color coded for product selection
- Curved leg elastics for better fit, more protection and comfort
- Wetness indicator to alert caregivers when it's time for a change
- Secure hook tab fasteners for unlimited refastenability
- Available in 3XL (waist / hips: 64" / 95")
- California Proposition 65 Compliant
Do you have any discount on 3X L diaper?
Where are the Bariatric briefs in med large and extra large sizes?
You May Also Like
6780267803TENA Stretch Ultra BriefsDescription
Still searching for a superabsorbent solution that stays in place? Look no further. TENA® Stretch Ultra Briefs have stretchy sides and full-length fasteners. Say hello to Fearless Protection™. against moderate to heavier bladder and/or fecal incontinence.
Please note: Stretch Ultra Medium Briefs will be back in stock week of March 25 th You can place your order now and it will ship when it arrives in our warehouse.
5480054900TENA Women Protective Underwear Super Plus AbsorbencyDescription
Living with heavy leakage is easier with the Fearless Protection™ of TENA®. Get amazing absorbency with our pull-on type underwear for women that fit close to your body and feel just like regular underwear. Best of all, you'll have Peace of Mind because the only person who will know you're wearing them is you.
3540035500TENA Extra Protection Absorbent UnderpadDescription
Trust TENA® for Fearless Protection™ on surfaces too! TENA® Extra Protection Underpads are designed to provide Fearless Protection™ for your bed or chair
Available in Sizes:
23"x 24" and 23"x 36"
6996069970TENA Complete +Care Incontinence BriefsDescription
New TENA +Care Complete™ with innovative DuoLock™ Core Technology – Setting the new standard for quality and cost. TENA’s patent-pending two core technology DuoLock™ is unique as it allows for even distribution of Super Absorbent Material and pulp for an even and thinner large core.