TENA Clinical Support Services
As market conditions continue to challenge Long Term Care, it is important to choose a partner for Continence Management that provides Services and Support for Better Care at a Lower Total Cost
TENA Clinical Support Services Position You for Success!
These “top issues” tie into your financial, clinical and regulatory needs. Partner with TENA® and our comprehensive menu of solutions.
Through the use of best clinical and business practice, the TENA® approach can be customized to suit each customer’s specific situation with follow-up support by the largest Clinical Consulting Team in the industry dedicated to continence management.
With TENA®’s comprehensive Service package, we help assist you in meeting:
- MDS 3.0 Compliance and F315 Continence Management Regulations
- F314 Pressure Ulcer Regulations
- Culture Change Initiatives with continence promotion and continence management
- Culture change – As the Culture Change movement gains momentum in the Long Term Care industry, Regulators expect to see care centers respond with infrastructure changes. In reality under our current economic environment, care centers use up their cash flow simply funding their operations. Adding to the funding gap, demographic trends indicate that skilled nursing care centers, support services and specialty staff will be needed to support the infrastructure changes. It is critical that care centers partner with companies offering cost-effective solutions for supporting culture change and superior total care outcomes.
- Preparing for QAPI: Process and program efficiency improvements with an established system for continence management. Individualized Care through proper use of products while providing clinical support.
For over 25 years, our dedicated Clinical Representatives have been providing customized service support and practical tips to assist facilities and their care staff.